Welcome to The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd’s Website.
The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd is located at:
25 Winser Road Rolvenden Layne, Cranbrook TN17 4NL – Kent , United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same .
Unless otherwise stated, The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and/or print pages from http://4253.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://4253.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://4253.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://4253.co.uk
- Redistribute content from The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organisations
- Non-profit organisations, and charity fundraising groups
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of The 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Purchase of Products via Our Site
All funds for physical and virtual products purchased online through our website, are received by the ‘4253 Supporters’ group. These funds are then allocated to The 4253 Locomotive Company as needed, and are not used for any other purpose.
All funds for Ordinary Shares purchased via means of a form completion for payment via Direct Debit or Cheque, are received directly by the 4253 Locomotive Company Ltd.
All physical products will be delivered to UK addresses within 2-7 days by first class Royal Mail postage, unless a local pickup option has been selected; or an alternative postage arrangement has been agreed between you and the company.
You can cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched up to 7 days from receipt (see return policy). Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable and in order to be eligible for a refund, less any postage costs, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, we will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.